Remote control blinds are great, and that’s because you’re able to control and access all of the different aspects of those blinds, using a remote control. There’s no need for you to go up to the blinds and to mess around with them. Instead, just press a button or two, and the exact settings you would like.
Manufacturers understand the appeal of remote control blinds, and they’ve chosen to invest in them. Today, you can find a bunch of different remote control blinds on the market, and many of these are very good.
But, in this guide, we’re not going to be looking at the remote control blinds that are “very good”. We’re going to be looking at the best remote control blinds!
Not only are you going to learn about the best remote control blinds, but you’re also going to be learning about the key questions to ask yourself when searching for the remote control blinds that are perfect for you. And then, after that, you’re going to learn the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about these types of blinds.
This website is supported by readers. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Our Recommended Remote Control Blinds in 2021
- Kingmond Motorized Blackout Shades
- Kerxwerd Motorized Roller Blinds
- Graywind Motorized Roller Blinds
- Yoolax Motorized Vertical Blinds
- Yoolax Motorized Blind
- Windowsandgarden Custom Cordless Single Cell Shades
- Arlo Blinds Cordless Cellular Shades
- When Searching For The Best Remote Control Blinds
- Frequently Asked Questions
Our Recommended Remote Control Blinds in 2021
Kingmond Motorized Blackout Shades
The Kingmond Motorized Blackout Shades are made of polyester, as well as a polyester blend. Due to those two materials, and the ways in which they are put together, these blinds block the sun’s rays from coming into your space, while also blocking out large sound waves. To go along with that, these shades are waterproof, making indoor and outside mounting a possibility.
For you to control these blinds, you will be relying on the included remote control. You can, by using this remote control, access and activate fifteen different blinds at one time. That way, you control the amount of light flowing into your space.
- √ BEST DECORATION FOR HOME/OFFICE :Motorized Thermal Insulated 100% Blackout Shades Remote Control Window...
- √REMOTE CONTROL:Wireless rechargeable with internal lithium battery motor mute motor, multi-channels, the...
- √ TWO INSTALLATION TYPES:Inside mounting and outside mounting are for your choice.DON'T CHOOSE INSIDE...
Kerxwerd Motorized Roller Blinds
The Kerxwerd Motorized Roller Blinds consist of three dense layers of fabric. Each one of these layers serves as a mechanism for blocking the sun’s rays, and insulating your space from intense heat.
You can set up these blinds in a variety of spaces. Spaces such as kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms, and many others.
To control these blinds, you just need the included remote control. You can control up to fifteen blinds at once, and control their position and spacing. That way, the exact amount of sunlight you want coming into your space, will be the exact amount of sunlight that comes into your space.
- Description: High quality built-in lithium battery motor, wireless&rechargeable. Once fully charged can be...
- Fabric Materials: It's durable Double sided texture fabric, thicker and it has three layers. 100% full...
- Suitable: Our motorized blinds are suitable for the windows of living room, bedroom, study room, restaurant,...
Graywind Motorized Roller Blinds
The Graywind Motorized Roller Blinds are made of polyester fabric. As a result of this polyester fabric, and the ways in which this fabric is put together, the blackout rate for these blinds is 80%. That is not as good as other remote control blinds, but it’s great if you live in a place that isn’t too sunny.
For you to use these blinds, you will be relying on either the included remote control, or a smart home device. Smart home devices, such as Amazon Alexa and Google Home, work well with these blinds. You can use your voice with those smart home devices, which makes accessing and controlling the blinds a completely hands-off experience.
- FUNCTIONAL SHADES: 60% blackout, plain sheer combined with 1.57" tiltable vanes, allow desired light filtering...
- SIMPLICITY REMOTE MOTORIZATION: High quality rechargeable RF/ZF motor, fully charged to use for 3-6 months....
- RF MOTOR Solutions: Alexa & Google Assistant enabled via a smart bridge (*2.4G WiFi Only), control automatic...
Yoolax Motorized Vertical Blinds
The Yoolax Motorized Vertical Blinds are made of blackout fabrics. Due to the strength of these blackout fabrics, they can block out nearly 100% of the sunlight that comes through them. But, if you want some sunlight, there are many slats within these blinds, which you can use to let sunlight into your space.
For you to control these blinds, you will be relying on one of three devices: the included remote control, your smartphone, or a smart home device, such as Amazon Alexa. Each one of these devices works very well, and makes it easy to access and command these blinds.
- BLACKOUT MATERIAL: the smart vertical blind is made of 3.54" slats blackout fabrics, which can 100% block...
- LIGHT FILTERING: the tiltable slats of the electric vertical blinds can beautifully filter natural light and...
- SMART MOTOR: durable quality hardwired plug-in motor, which can be used by remote control, voice control, APP...
Yoolax Motorized Blind
The Motorized Smart Blinds by Yoolax. And, just like the blinds we looked at above, these are made of polyester, and they block out all light, are water and oil-proof, and they’re thermally insulated. These are basic features that are incredibly important to note.
One of the biggest differences between these blinds, and the blinds that we looked at above, is the color. In contrast to the Yoolax Motorized Window Roller Shades which are white, the Motorized Smart Blinds are a coffee-color. Depending on the aesthetic of your home, this color might be a better choice than white.
Another key difference to take note of is the fact that the Motorized Smart Blinds are compatible with certain Smart Home devices. Not all of them, but that’s quickly changing. You can find plenty of Smart Home devices that the Motorized Smart Blinds supports, which makes it easier to access these blinds using your phone, as well as the remote control.
- MATERIAL: Vinyl Material. It's durable PVC/Vinyl material, thick and smooth, front-back same color, blackout...
- SMART MOTOR: P412 Remote Battery motor (15 channel remote/Timing remote, Battery type:CR2450) needs a smart...
- MADE-TO-ORDER: Motorized Blackout Window Shades is customized, please find the "Customize Now" button on the...
Windowsandgarden Custom Cordless Single Cell Shades
The Windowsandgarden Custom Cordless Single Cell Shades are lovely. They are beautiful to look at, have a nice texture, and they’re great at blocking out the sun and keeping things nice and dim. Plus, they’re very inexpensive, as well, so you don’t have to break the bank to buy them.
What’s also quite nice about the Windowsandgarden Custom Cordless Single Cell Shades is the fact that they’re easy to mount and set up. Since they’re cordless, as the name implies, you don’t need to mess around with a bunch of cords that’ll get tangled up.
If you’re looking for remote control blinds that are very affordable, aesthetically pleasing, and easy to set up, then these are a great choice!
- PLEASE FOLLOW THE 8 EASY STEPS BELOW WHEN ORDERING. STEP 1: Select your color. STEP 2: Click on the drop down...
- STEP 4: Hit the “customize now” button on the right side to fill out your custom measurements. STEP 6:...
- For an INSIDE THE WINDOW FRAME MOUNT, fill out the customization form with the exact measurement of the...
Arlo Blinds Cordless Cellular Shades
The Arlo Blinds Cordless Cellular Shades are a lot like the Windowsandgarden Custom Cordless Single Cell Shades. These, too, are cordless and cellular, and they have a similar aesthetic design that is simple, but pleasing.
While you aren’t going to find anything that is revolutionary or awe-inspiring, these remote control blinds do look nice. And, not only do they look nice, they’re very inexpensive and super easy to set up. Plus, they offer fantastic insulation, and they do a great job at blocking out the light and making sure that your space has the exact amount of light that you want, and no more – or less – than that.
- Each honeycomb shades measures 34 inch wide. For inside mount or flush mount, it is recommended that the...
- Unique Honeycomb blinds construction offers insulation and sound absorbtion. Want Top Down Bottom Up Cellular...
- Each cordless cellular shades blinds comes with a matching pvc headrail and bottom rail. Inside mount, ceiling...
When Searching For The Best Remote Control Blinds
Do You Want To Buy New Blinds, Or A Kit That Turns Your Current Blinds Into Remote Control Blinds?
This is the first question to ask yourself. Depending on the blinds that you have, it might be a lot easier to just buy a kit that allows you to automate them especially if you’re already happy with the blinds you currently own.
However, if you need to purchase new blinds, then spending a little extra money on good remote control blinds is probably the best choice.
What Are The Measurements Of Your Windows?
If you need to purchase new blinds, then it’s very important that you’re aware of the measurements of your windows. If you purchase blinds that don’t fit properly, that would be unfortunate.
To figure out the measurements of your windows, you can just use a regular measuring tape. Make sure to measure the height and width of the windows. You don’t need to measure anything else.
When you know the height and width of the windows, you’re able to go online and input those exact measurements, and then you can order blinds that fit those exact measurements.
What Do You Want Your Blinds To Look Like?
For some people, aesthetics don’t matter. But, for most people, aesthetics do matter. Many people want blinds that look good, and that have an aesthetic that blends with the decor of their home, and is visually appealing.
When you think about the blinds that you’re going to be purchasing, think about the color. Look at your home, and notice the color scheme of the walls and furniture in your home. Ideally, you’ll find blinds that align with that particular color scheme and aesthetic. That way, your home looks nice, and the blinds don’t contrast with the aesthetic that’s already laid out.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are “Smart Home Blinds”?
Smart Home Blinds are remote control blinds that can be integrated with other Smart Devices. Smart Devices such as smartphones, as well as Smart Home Hubs. Most of the time, these Smart Home Hubs are devices that integrate things like Smart Lights and Smart Thermostats into one device, which you can access using your smartphone.
What Are Cellular Shades?
Cellular shades are blinds that are designed to insulate your home from the sun. They block out light, and create a barrier between the sun and your home.
Within cellular shades, there are these little cells. Each cell holds trapped air, which helps keep your home insulated.
What Is The Best Material For Remote Control Blinds?
Most remote control blinds are made of polyester, and that’s because polyester is generally considered to be the best material for blinds to be made out of.
One of the biggest reasons for this is because polyester is very durable. It can withstand a lot of light, and will last for a long time. But, it’s also a very easy material to clean, so if it gets stained, you just need a little bit of water and a cloth.
How Do Remote Control Blinds Work, Exactly?
Using a remote – or a device similar to a remote, such as a smartphone – you press a button, and this button causes the remote to send out RF signals. These RF signals correspond to a particular function that the motor then produces. This causes the remote control blinds to move up, down, or any other particular function.
If you’re in the market for new blinds, then remote control blinds are the best choice! These days, there are plenty of very good, and very affordable, options. By reading this guide, you’re now aware of five of those best options, and what to look for and think about when searching for the remote control blinds that are right for you!
This website is supported by readers. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Please add any questions or mistakes below in the comment section.
Last update on 2021-07-24 / Most affiliate links and/or Images from Amazon Product Advertising API