As part of its Premier Series, Cuisinart has released the DLC-2009GMAMZ, a premium food processing system that can chop, shred, puree, knead, and emulsify ingredients. Not to be confused with food blenders which emulsify ingredients, food processors prep ingredients for making or cooking meals. Priced at just under $180, we’ll see if this kitchen appliance gives other food processors the chop.
This device comes equipped with a 600-watt motor platform, so seemingly it’s packing a powerful punch. With its nine-cup capacity, versatile and various functions, attachments, and accessories, Cuisinart claims there’s very little this food processor can’t do. It’s designed to make meal preparation faster and easier.
The DLC-2009GMAMZ fits neatly and easily on any countertop and can simply be stored away when not in use. Plus, it looks good, too!
Easy to use
This appliance has several features that make it extremely simple to operate. These features include:
- Touchpad fingertip controls
- On/off/pulse button gives you total control over how much or how little you want your ingredients to be processed
- Supreme Wide-Mouth Feed Tube (an extra-large feed tube-hold) allows you to feed through whole fruits and vegetables with no precutting
- Large work bowl allows you to create an entire meal from scratch in one go with minimum fuss (plus it’s BPA-free)
- The food processor comes with a detachable disc stem with small and large pushers
- An instruction/recipe book is included
Stainless steel parts
The DLC-2009GMAMZ’s chopping/mixing blade, 4mm slicing disc, and 2mm shredding disc are made of stainless steel for maximum efficiency. These parts can prep food with speed and ease.
Easy to clean
The food processor’s parts and accessories can be easily taken out, hand-washed, and re-assembled.
You can prep your food to your heart’s content, safe knowing that the Cuisinart appliance comes with a limited three-year warranty just in case it needs repairs or replacements.
Pros and Cons
Clearly, the Cuisinart DLC-2009GMAMZ is an excellent example of the manufacturer’s devotion to the power, quality, convenience, and performance of its products. They’ve built their reputation on innovative and intuitive cooking tools, and this appliance is not only elegant but functional. Users praise this food processor for its sleek design, durable bowl, chopping/slicing components, and ease of use.
The DLC-2009GMAMZ isn’t immune to criticism. Despite its 600-watt motor base, some users claim that the processor isn’t powerful enough for all their meal prep tasks. They state that certain fruit and vegetables can withstand the appliance’s power and blades. Additionally, they don’t like the fact that it’s necessary to buy other attachments to make full use of the appliance’s multiple functions.
For home-based cooks wanting to make their food preparation easier, Cuisinart is a trusted go-to brand. The DLC-2009GMAMZ Food Processor helps with various tasks such as slicing, chopping, and even kneading. The nine-cup capacity makes meal prep more convenient. However, those looking for more powerful food processors may do well to consider other models.
- SUPERIOR FUNCTION: The Cuisinart Prep 9-Cup Food Processor with a 600-watt motor platform enables this...
- EASY TO USE: Touchpad fingertip controls On/Off and Pulse, Extra-large feed tube holds whole fruits and...
- INCLUDED: Chopping/mixing blade, stainless steel shredding disc (2mm), medium slicing disc (4mm), detachable...
Last update on 2023-11-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API